Dr. Jonathan Thon, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School joins Platelet BioGenesis as CEO/CSOAugust 1, 2017
Doing Without Donors – Stem Cells and Artificial Substitutes Could Ease the Dependence on Blood DonationsSeptember 28, 2017
We are looking for a driven independent thinker with a monster work ethic. Initiative and creative problem solving are priorities since you’ll be working on an unstructured project in a highly independent environment. A strong analytical approach and the confidence to make recommendations is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
Because we are a startup, the position calls for duties that are broad and variable, with an opportunity for a full time role depending on the outcome of the project. If you want to learn how to be an entrepreneur, this is a perfect opportunity!
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Interview target customers (dermatologists, end consumers, etc.) and compile data for consumption.
- Create business case for potential venture using the Business Model Canvas.
- Research current market and specific product opportunities.
- Develop a roadmap for product development, including required safety and efficacy testing.
- Liaise with CROs as necessary to develop a detailed cost estimate to reach a minimum viable product (MVP).
- Other: We’re a startup – everyday is different!
- Authorized to work in the U.S. – Required.
- At least 1 year of cosmetics industry experience required
- Experience in comparable roles in startups and/or biotechnology/cosmetics
- Direct entrepreneurship experience a major plus
- Can work productively and develop cohesive team relationships
- High degree of computer literacy in Mac/PC based OS environments
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to logically and effectively structure tasks and set priorities
- Progress towards an MBA is a major plus
Please send cover letter and CV/resume to: