Research Associate for Bioprocess Engineering TeamAugust 5, 2018
Research Associate for Stem Cell TeamAugust 6, 2018
The ideal candidate has experience in cell or molecular biology and enjoys working with a team of scientists in a fast-paced and highly matrix environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Because we are a startup, the position calls for duties that are broad and variable, with significant opportunity for advancement. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Perform platelet function-based assays.
- Execute megakaryocyte differentiation experiments of primary culture cells.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of relevant scientific literature to the design of experimental protocols.
- Perform flow cytometry analysis and in vitro cell-based assays (platelet experience a plus).
- Comply with standard laboratory practices and company policies.
- Present results of experiments and findings in multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Team oriented with strong work ethics and open to working in a matrix environment.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. – Required.
- BS/MS in biology, molecular biology, cell biology or immunology.
- 2-5 years industry experience preferable.
- Experience with in vivo animal studies, including animal handling, dosing, and tissue harvesting a plus.
- Experience with common cell/molecular biology techniques (Western Blot, RT-qPCR, proliferation/viability assays, and microscopy).
- Critical thinker with excellent problem‐solving skills with the ability to design experiments and interpret data.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal skills and established collaborative working habits.
- Flexible, hard-working, is capable of managing multiple complex projects at any given time, and can work under pressure to achieve development timelines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning (401k)
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential counseling and support program
- Commuter Discounts and much more!
Please send cover letter and CV/resume to: