Regulatory Affairs ManagerAugust 5, 2018
Research Associate – Characterization TeamAugust 5, 2018
We are currently recruiting for a motivated junior level scientist to join our Bioprocess team to support, develop, and improve our stem cell differentiation processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and differentiation of 2D and 3D cultures of human induced pluripotent stem cells, hematopoietic progenitors, and megakaryocytes.
- Perform routine culture analysis including but not limited to flow cytometry and microscopy.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of experiments and results.
- Perform data analysis.
- Organize an effective working schedule and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Perform lab maintenance duties, including media preparation and maintaining stocks.
- Must have scheduling flexibility to enable weekend and holiday work rotations.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. – Required.
- BS, MS or equivalent in biological sciences or related field.
- Relevant lab experience in academic and/or industry settings, including mammalian cell, culture, flow cytometry, and microscopy. Stem cell experience is strongly preferred but not required. Working with various cell culturing systems – 3D and 2D – is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to analyze, interpret, and document experimental data.
- Highly motivated, comfortable at multitasking, able to problem solve on the fly.
- Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism, Flow Jo and ImageJ.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning (401k)
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential counseling and support program
- Commuter Discounts and much more!
Please send cover letter and CV/resume to: